💚Californian Sage is used worldwide to smudge/cleanse your house and your aura.
💚The smoke from dried sage actually changes the ionic composition of the air and can have a direct effect on reducing our stress response.
💚Smudging is ritual alchemy — changing and shifting the air element and transforming our current experience to a mystical one.
💚Any conflict, anger, illness, or evil was absorbed by the sage smoke to be released or cleansed from the energy field of a person.
1. Buy a sage smudge stick and find a bowl to hold it over (traditionally, abalone shell is used). Also, set up a cup of water to extinguish it after the ritual.
2. Open every door and window in your house.
3. Light the stick, and when it catches fire, blow it out and allow the embers to start to smoke (like you would light incense).
4. Set your intention for each room. Say a prayer of cleansing. Laurie Sue suggested, “I cleanse this room of any impurities, negativity, or anything that does not suit or support the people that live here.”
5. Walk around the room, waving the sage stick directing the smoke into corners, along walls, around windows, and along ceiling lines. As you do, imagine the smoke absorbing negativity, problems from those who were in the space before you, toxicity, and anything else you want to go away. See the smoke dissipating and floating out the windows, and imagine that bad energy flowing out of your space, making room for positive, fresh energy.
6. After you’ve blessed every room(starting from the last room to the entrance of the house), give yourself a sage shower. Cup your hands over the smoke and “wash” your face with it, then wave it all over your body as you would in a water shower. Visualize any residual negativity sailing out of your body, out of your home, and into oblivion.
7. Extinguish the stick in the cup of water or – if your stick was very small or is almost done.. bury it in the earth.
Image is of the actual product
⚠️Do not immerse in water or salt water.
⚠️Do not consume as elixirs.
⚠️ Note that sage and healing crystals are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information.
👉These are not to replace conventional medicine but to complement and enhance it.
👉This information is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical.
👉By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information.