DRAGON’S BLOOD SAGE
🔸️Once thought to be the blood of dragons that had perished in combat, Dragon’s Blood is really the hardened resin of certain rare trees found in India and Sumatra. It has a natural red pigment and a haunting, earthy fragrance.
🔸️Dragon Blood is used to add potency to spells, for protection, and to create a meditative atmosphere.
🔸️Adding the resin to any other herb is known to enhance its effects. 🔸️Traditionally used in rituals of cleansing bad energy, used when incense room introduces a unique atmosphere of peace.
🔸️Combined with Dragon Blood, it creates a strong herbal, spicy, rather sweet scent.
🔸️White sage is used for healing, protection and cleansing. Dragon’s blood is used for banishing, protection, sexuality and love. Together they make a potent and powerful combination.
🔸️Dragon’s Blood is known for:
• Never leave a lit incense alone
• Do not use on exposed surfaces as may cause ash burns and staining
• Clean incense holders regularly to prevent staining
• Keep away from pets and children
• Please do not burn incense if pregnant or have breathing problems
• Please insure incense is extinguished completely and properly before putting away.
⚠️This information is purely metaphysical in nature & is by no means medical.
👉By using this site & associated materials, you acknowledge & agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use or misuse of this information
There are no reviews yet.